Monday, April 24, 2006

I Think I Love You, So What Am I So Afraid Of?

I have the uncomfortable feeling that while you may not be perfect, you are, in fact, perfect for me. But I don't know if I'm perfect for you. And that scares me. What if I've finally found what I've always been looking for, and it's all going to amount to nothing? I don't know if I'm falling...I think I am one day and dismiss it the next...but I know something more is happening. Something more than I agreed to. I don't know if I can handle that. There are so many flaws, some of them tiny and some of them gaps a mile wide....It's strange to say it, but you could be one of the best friends I've ever had. I don't want to lose that. I'd give up everything just to stay that way, and more? I'm too frightened to think what that might mean. So many I don't knows....Jenni would say I need to find out the answers. But what if the answers aren't what I'm looking for? And, even scarier, what if they are?

And, what if I wasn't so damn afraid? What if there's really nothing to fear?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home