Thursday, December 22, 2005

Haunt You Every Day

These are the words that hamper my progress

At times I can't move
At times I can hardly breathe

When you say you love me
The world goes still so still inside and
When you say you love me
I know why I'm alive

When you're with me if I close my eyes
There are times I feel like I can fly

Thank you Josh Groban, for your beautiful voice, and beautiful lyrics, and the poignantly beautiful way you have ripped out my heart. Honestly. I love you.

But at any rate. I'm sitting here, tears in my eyes. I don't know why. Holidays? I don't think that's it. I'm just waiting for the great romance of my life. Which is never going to come. Ha. I dunno. Weezer makes me cry tonight too, thus the title of this post. That is a seriously fucking BEAUTIFUL song folks. I know you probably think I took a little too much NyQuil or something, and I'll admit I'm tired, but I can recognize lovely things no matter what. Josh Groban is a god. Weezer makes me float. I love Michael Buble. Goodnight, ladies and gentlemen.

M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home