Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Laughter In The Rain

Just when I think things have fallen down farther than they could ever go again, I am surprised at the rate they go upwards again. Today has been (after noon or so) a relatively great day. I have the kids, they've been pretty good, not perfect but mostly so, they've played and had dinner and we went outside and ate berries and came back in for the second bath of the day, and now (eek) at 7:30 p.m. Conner is sleeping and Lydia is monstering around as usual, torturing baby cousins and trying to ruin my fine typing. And I tell her this, that she is hampering Mommy's progress and impairing the message I am trying to send to the world. She sticks her bottom lip under her teeth and grins at me delightedly. This is the life people dream of living.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home