Thursday, December 01, 2005

Back Again

Sigh. Things never stay the same. No, I'm not only just realising this. I'm just depressed about it. And not really for any good reasons. Everyone I know, it seems, is in various stages of healthy relationships. Except me. Last night I dreamt of a guy I used to date, and I woke up feeling just miserable. I missed the feeling of being liked. Liked as in, "I am totally okay with the idea of spending the entire day being amazed by you." I don't think it was ever quite that dramatic, or else I missed it, but I digress from my original point, which is...I miss being adored, or even appreciated for my feminine qualities, brain, and sense of humour. I miss being missed. I miss having someone that I can truly call "significant" who feels the same way about me. And that guy, the one I dated, however briefly? He's seeing someone else. Not that I'm displeased. In fact, I'm glad for him. He was truly one of the great guys. Almost perfect for me in every way. But I always seem to get in my own way there, don't I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home