Wednesday, February 01, 2006

What If

I've talked to Brian. Strange, but not strange, if you know what I mean. Strange because I haven't talked to him in months, and I'm sure a lot has happened to both of us, but not strange because it wasn't weird, just like we hadn't stopped talking at all. Odd.
The pediatrician thinks Lydia has asthma. Like that's all I needed. They gave her steroids. Does that mean she'll get really big muscles? I wonder.
I have no idea what I'm talking about. Hopefully I will get to see Jen for a bit tomorrow... I really need to. I need her input on my life and my state of mind. I miss her like crazy. I think I should be visiting Yoda, too. I'm going to miss the crap out of her once she goes a continent away. Yet at the same time, I'm so glad she's going to do it, because it means so much to her, and because maybe she really will get a FRESH START. Which is what I want, but am not brave enough to go get. I think I should tell her this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home